Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Erin's LLLI Conference Blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Plans

I am driving down with my co-leader and good friend Deborah (she has been to at least 3 other conferences, so I am getting great tips from her!!). We are leaving about 5pm on June 30th... which happens to be the last day of school for my kids... they have an early dismissal, so I have booked this day off work to get ready.. and silly me, I booked a denist appointment too! I am dropping the boys to their dad's work for 5 then picking up Deborah and we will be on our way. We plan to drive to Williamsport, PA (have booked a motel already) and then Friday, July 1st (CANADA DAY) carry onto DC... hoping to be there for noon... I registered very early, so I will be attending the Friday night social activity "Now Hear This!" - I can't wait!!!

I must add that on July 6th, when the whole thing is over and we are heading home, I will be very excited as well as July 6th is Joshua's 7th birthday... I am hoping to get all sorts of neat things at the World's Faire to give him!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Gail said…

    Hi Erin,
    If you have a spare minute, would you mind posting some of those tips?

    This will be my first LLLI conference and I sure could use some!

    Gail

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Goodness, you've got a busy week or so there, between the dentist and the travelling and the conference and the birthday and the school and...!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home