Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Erin's LLLI Conference Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oh My Gosh - Just one week to go!!!

I leave in one week!!!! ARGH!!! Last night I started getting caught up on the laundry, figured I need to start thinking about what all personal I need to bring... I did go and get extras on my prescriptions just in case something weird happens... suppose just in case I should remember to bring my second pair of glasses too. I need to find two pairs of comfy shoes, runers and black sandals (I wrecked mine last weekend). I have my quilt squares, chocolate, beads and Canada freebies gathered already, as well as paperwork, US $ and ID. So, guess I am not so bad. My car is running well (knock on wood). hehe, I need to color my hair and get my nails done too! So much to do, so little time... See you soon!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    It is exciting! I can't believe it's only a week away!!

    p.s. hope you like the new purple. :)

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    The conference is only a couple days away! We are very excited to read all about your conference experience! Remember, as a conference blogger, you will have priority access to use the computers in the Tech Room any time you want to post. I've sent you an email with details -- if you haven't received it, please contact me. See you in DC!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home