Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Erin's LLLI Conference Blog

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Getting ready...


ok, I have started a pile of things to bring... beads and quilt squares to swap (still have to get the chocolates), I have Canadian pins and stickers, address labels for draw info cards, lots of prints outs (directions, registration booklet, confirmation of everything, I got a "new" suitcase, new tires on my car and just had it in for a "piece of mind" look-see which turned into a full-blown tune up plus a new drive belt and weatherstripping *sigh* but at least I know my car should be just fine for the drive...

I have had a suggestion for Canadian pennies as a souvenir from Canada - does anyone have any other ideas???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home